Sunday, March 30, 2014

Aden & Anais Burpy Bibs - Not just bibs, not just for burps

Every mother knows that, contrary to popular opinion, there is nothing softer than a baby's bottom. Those little cheeks put the world's finest silk to shame. If, however, I were forced to pick a runner up in the cushy category, I would have to go with Aden & Anais's rayon from bamboo muslin textiles. I would not just go with them, I would turn them into a Snuggie and shroud my naked body in it nightly. Yes, they are that soft.

I wish this were me right now.
Aden & Anais's traditional and organic muslin blankets are incredibly lightweight and absorbent, but the added sumptuousness of their bamboo line makes their swaddling blankets and Burpy Bibs both a luxurious and a practical gift for new parents.

I'm a big fan of everything Aden & Anais. I own a variety of their baby products in both the traditional and muslin fabrics, including swaddling blankets, bibs, washcloths and towels. I've decided it's impossible to own too many, and I'm still eager to try out their Dream Blankets and Sleep Sacks, which I think would be wonderfully lightweight for Arizona summer nights.

Their most ingenious invention is the Burpy Bib. Its patented design is stupidly simple and brilliant. Shaped like a large lima bean, this burp cloth perfectly drapes over the shoulder for maximum parental coverage. But wait folks, that's not all! It also has a little snap that converts it into a bib for your little one! Ok, that is all. Probably built that one up a bit too much. In any case, this dual usage makes it a perfect diaper bag companion.
The wonderfully versatile Burpy Bib!
There are a variety of colors and patterns available in the various fabrics. According to the Aden & Anais website, you can also add custom embroidery to most of their products, giving a nicely unnecessary but cute personalization to gift sets.

Burpy Bibs usually run in the ballpark of $12 apiece. Here they are on Amazon.

It's all in the name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think!